- "Oh! I didn’t tell you? I have friends too."
- "The fight was over the moment I decide to show my full powers!"
- "You’re an amateur with a bit of speed, how can you hope to match us?" (to the hooded Real)
- "This match so far has been going exactly as I planned." (to Yuri during the tournament finals)
- "Didn’t I tell you? You’ve been dancing on the palm of my hand." (to Real in the final battle)
- "The only ones to get injured (in battle) are the ones who didn’t have the skill to make out unscathed."
- "Hey, no more lashing out at my good students…" (to Real in the final battle)
- "Keep your doubts. I don’t care. The only people I need to prove myself to are Misora, Rico and Lecty." (to Freon when she informs him of her decision to disband E601)
- Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it.
- If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.